Friday, February 24, 2012

Operation 2012

Since I have decided 2012 is the year I am going to finish up projects...I wanted to share with you the project that I finished recently!
Here is a layout I made using Studio J. It is from our trip to Seattle in September 2009. YIKES! I have most of the pictures done, but I still have a few to do. So I decided to finish them up on Studio J. It took me just about an hour to finish all the pages and now I feel stress free! YEA!
Then, since my son's girlfriend doesn't scrapbook (EEK! I know!) I scrapbook for her...however, I can't do all her's and mine, so I decided to do more Studio J layouts. Did you know if you are a member you can get 4 - 20 2 page layouts shipped FREE AND free page protectors once a month! YEP! Plus you don't have to develop any photos! Just drop them in the photo wells and you are good to go! So for just $6.50 a 2 page layout you are DONE! Give it a try by going to my website and clicking on the Studio J link! There is no fee until you want to purchase your layout!
Cody & Brooke just got back from a quick trip to Breckenridge. They took pictures with their iPhones and sent them to me. I added them to Studio J and within 5 days of being home, they have layouts FINISHED! It is that simple!! Give it a try!

If you would like to learn more about Studio J...just let me now, I will be happy to tell you more!


No comments:

Post a Comment