Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Close to my Heart Quick Cards

Do you like to make cards but sometimes you just don't have a lot of time? We have the answer! Close to my Heart has 23 of these A size stamp sets! They are just $6.95!
This card I used our Quick Card Shell. I took a sponge dauber and dipped it in the sunset stamp pad and applied it to the shell part of the stamp. Then I took another sponge dauber and repeated it with lagoon for the swirls above the shell...then again with olive stamp pad for the saying. Then stamped it! QUICK AND EASY! THEN, I took our color ready seam binding ribbon and colored it! It comes in white and we just added 4 drops of sunset re-inker to our spray pen with some rubbing alcohol and sprayed it! Very fun and easy.

One of my downlines Becky Maboussou showed me how to make these! They are very fun. I am going to have to make more!
This card is our Quick Card Butterfly. Same technique with the sponge daubers and stamp pads. This time we colored the ribbon with Tulip re-inker. Did I tell you these stamps are just $6.95! This is such a GREAT deal! Ready to make your own?

No comments:

Post a Comment