Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Girls Like Dinosaurs Too!

Close to my Heart created this video showcasing one of my FAVORITE stamp sets! ROAR! on page 89 of our new Spring/Summer catalog! My boys loved dinosaurs so I guess that is why I love this set! But this video shows you how you can make it be a little more girl friendly.

So I got out this set and recreated these layouts. This first layout is of our son Grant. He had the perfect shirt on for this layout! I love how that works! The colors I used is pear, pacifica, sunset and desert sand. How fun is this layout!

Then I made the girl layout. SO FUN! I went into past pictures and found the ALMOST perfect picture for this layout. My sister in law made dinosaurs for my son and niece for Christmas one year. And her dinosaur was pink and purple! How perfect...but the only picture I had of her she was in the background with her face turned. OH NO! LOL So I guess I will have to leave this blank until some day I have a granddaughter! LOL
I just love the versatility of STAMPS! All you have to do is have different color ink and the possibilities are endless! Today I challenge you to get out your stamps and create something with more of a boy theme and then a girl theme. You will soon see how versatile stamping really is!

No comments:

Post a Comment