Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Studio J Tutorial

You have heard me talk about Studio J a lot lately and I wanted to share this You Tube video with you. It shows you how to create custom titles and just how easy it is to add stickers to create a one of a kind layout.
Studio J is so easy and FAST! So if you have a project you want to complete quickly or if you are new to scrapbooking (or anywhere in between) and want to do your layouts online, this is the way to go! I just love Studio J!

This video is just 5 minutes long and so worth your time. So check it out and if you want to see this up close and personal, then join me on Wednesday, May 25th at 7:00 for my free Studio J workshop. I will give a short presentation on Studio J and how it works. Bring your laptop and I will show you how to get started using your own pictures.

Ready to get started now? Just go to my website...gottastamp.myctmh.com and click on the Studio J link. If you don't have an account, set one up...it's free and start to play! It's that easy!
To sign up for my Studio J Workshop on May 25th, email me at gottastamp@cox.net to reserve your spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment