Friday, October 22, 2010

Treat Pockets






Today I am going to show you how to make this treat holder. You can put 2 flat candy bars in the pockets. I have used Ghirardelli chocolates and York peppermint patties. Last year I got the York peppermint patties that were shaped like bats for Halloween. Very cute as far as bats go! LOL


Main cs - 6 1/2 x 3 Score at 3, 3/12 (I used Gypsy cardstock from our Hooligans kit)

Decorate front how you like.

Inside patterned paper - 6 x 6 Score at 1 3/4, 4 1/4, turn 1/4 turn and score at 2 3/4, 3 1/4.


14 inches of ribbon. This is our Pear ribbon from our Pear Mini Medley pack.

Adhere ribbon down the middle of inside of cs.


Fold inside pattern piece and glue together, leaving the ends open to insert candy. Glue real good to the main piece of cs. It is best to glue the middle, then fold the cd and then glue the pattern paper as you are folding it. That will help make it bend better.


You can use Ghirardelli chocolate or York Peppermint patties. One in each pocket.


The stamps I used for this was The Boo Crew (C1421) Very cute little pumpkins. I also used the black Opaques for the eyes on this pumpkin. Can you tell I LOVE those Opaques! The bat that I popped up in the corner was from our In the Month of October stamp set (C1431). So take some time and start creating some great 3 dimensional items for those "special" spooks!

No comments:

Post a Comment