Friday, October 29, 2010

Title


Today I wanted to show you a cute title I created. I used our new alphabet today. It's called Old World Alphabet (E1017). I have to say, it wasn't a favorite of mine until I saw something stamped with it. Then I was in love!

As some of you know I LOVE alphabet stamps! I have most of them...but really didn't think I was going to get this one...then I saw it. And, I now own it! LOL So I thought I would show you all how awesome this alphabet it. I stamped this title and will be putting it on a page in the near future, but wanted to show it to you.

The stamp set I used with this is called Fright Night (B1359). A set of stamps that one of my customers ordered...I saw it in her bag and HAD TO HAVE IT. See, it happens to me too!

Enjoy all your Halloween festivities and get some GREAT pictures! We have a ton of cool stamps and kits that will make your pictures SING!


1 comment:

  1. I like how your title looks. I have purchased only 1 alphabet set. But, thanks to the mystery boxes, I have 2 other sets. Due to being on a strict budget, I wouldn't have purchased additional alpha sets, but I am glad to have them :)

    ReplyDelete