Friday, September 10, 2010

Christmas Cards on a Budget

I know, I know...Christmas cards already? Well, I do believe it is time to THINK about our Christmas cards, and this one is using our A size stamp set...called A TIMBER. The stamp set is only $7.95. It is a set of 7 stamps...for JUST $7.95! Can you believe it? You can take some paper you already have, or you can use our new Mistletoe kit like I did for your cards. Match your ink to your paper and off you go!

I used Cranberry, New England Ivy, Honey, Cocoa and Colonial White. If you are on a budget but still want to make your own Christmas cards, then you need to consider this stamp set!

And now that I am thinking Christmas cards, I guess I need to think about what I am going to use to make mine! Hmmmm...so many stamps, so little time!

1 comment:

  1. I really like this card! I can't wait to actually see a catalog; I just might have to buy this set :)

    ReplyDelete