Friday, August 13, 2010

Organize Your Patterns
















Do you use our How To Books? If you have our How To Books (Cherish, Imagine, Reflections - all scrapbooking and Originals and Wishes - for card making) you know that there are patterns to print from the CD that is enclosed. What do you do with those patterns once you have them printed? You don't want to print them each and every time you need them. So what I have done is make a pocket and adhere it to the inside of the front (or back) cover. My pocket is just a large envelope that I cut off the top part and stuck it to the book. Now I have my patterns and don't need to reprint them each time I want them.

I also notate on the layout (in the book) that I have the pattern printed already. So then I know it is in my pocket in the front! How organized is that! And just in case you are wondering, we have a NEW How To Book coming out September 1st! Do you believe in Magic? I DO! And on September 1st, you will too!

1 comment: