Friday, August 6, 2010

In the month of August Stamp set

What a cute kid! And the layout is darn cute too! lol I used the In the Month of August stamp set (C1418 $18.95) and Cranberry, Honey and Black cardstock and ink. I used our Imagine How to Book and the layout was Swing Rhythm on page 113.
The strip of paper that has the stamped imagines on it is from our Grace kit (X7117B). (I am using what I have). It was the one with a honey scaly pattern. I just stamped on it with those stamps from In the month of August along with our Good Works (D1385 $22.95) Set. My favorite stamp in this set is the ruler! This layout was quick, easy and darn cute!
Ready to get out those school pictures from past years? Ok, maybe you are caught up...you will have to wait a few weeks to use this until you get your kids pictures back! LOL Either way, you HAVE TO HAVE this set!

No comments:

Post a Comment