Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Close to my Heart NEW Autumn/Winter Catalog IS HERE!

It's HERE! The new Close to my Heart Autumn/Winter Catalog! And I invite you to come on over and get your copy!
Join me for my New Catalog Celebration (Open House) on Sunday, August 29th from 1:00 - 5:00. I will have all the new kits, new products, new COLORS...yes...we have NEW COLORS, our new How To Book - Magic, lots of new stamps and a 12 x 12 layout for you to make using new products!
If you have not RSVP-ed, please do so to reserve your supplies!
The Autumn/Winter Catalog is free if you are in a monthly group, free if you host a party in September or October or $2. There are LOTS of ideas in there. This is the least expensive idea book you will ever get your hands on!
So make sure you mark down the date and time and I will see you on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment