Friday, February 10, 2017

State Stamps

I just LOVE Close to my Heart's state stamps. We have one for each state, Canada, New Zealand and Australia.

Here are a few things that I have done with them. The first is a bag of candy that I put a tag on. I love to give little gifts when people are passing through. What better then to give a little gift of your state. These are chocolates that are made here in Nebraska. 

The my pad of paper is just a journaling book that I take with us when we travel. I keep notes so when I go to scrapbook I will remember what the specifics were for that date. I don't spend a lot of time on these pages...but I do know when we went to Springfield Illinois. AND, there is my cute little Illinois stamp. I also used it on the layouts too.

I also had these chevron bags in my closet...and thought they would make cute goodie bags for a crop I had. Cut the N from the Cricut and added it too. 

So if you travel, give hometown gifts or just like your state, I recommend getting the state that you travel to...or like me, collecting all 50...because my goal is to get to all 50 states.

No comments:

Post a Comment