Tuesday, January 31, 2017

New Basic Circle Thin Cuts

I have been going crazy with our thin cuts lately...and here is an example! I saw some wine bottle holders at the store for $3.99...I thought...WHAT! That is expensive. So I thought I would make my own.  
I started out with a 3 1/2 x 9 piece of white cardstock, score at 3" (see first picture) Then I stamped a wreath at the top, then used our Basic Circle thin cuts (Z3318 $12.95) to cut a hole in the wreath (this goes over the bottle). Then I cut out "Happy Birthday" with Eggplant cardstock using our Happy Birthday thin cuts (Z3304 $9.95) and adhered it to the white cs. I added some stamped balloons (C1660 Happy for You Stamp set $13.95...one of my favorites) 
They are fun to make...stop back on Friday to see what else I made using these thin cuts!











No comments:

Post a Comment