Tuesday, January 10, 2017

2017 Cover Page

Happy New Year!

Every year I create a cover page for that years album...and here is this years page.  This is the layout that my customers created at my Open House on January 1st to showcase our NEW Seasonal Expressions Catalog.

It is a tradition that my husband and I take a picture each January 1st and this year we were blessed to have our grand daughter spend the night and be here for our 1st picture of the year!  What a great way to start the year!



I love to have this done right away and put it in my 2017 album.  It makes me feel "caught up".  I do have a few of these for sale, so if you want one, either email me and let me know, or stop over and grab one!  But once they are gone, I will not be making any more.  So get yours now.

Also, if you need to get your 2017 album, we have 9 different colors (black, grey, brown, navy, teal, red, white, sea glass and pink.  You can get these in either D ring or post bound and are $29.95.  These albums are very good quality albums!  I LOVE them!  Check them out on my website and get yours ordered now.




No comments:

Post a Comment