Friday, December 16, 2016

Winter Wonderland

Its getting time to think Winter Wonderland!  Here are a few more layouts using Close to my Heart's Cozy Christmas stamps and thin cuts.  You can get the stamp set separate (D1695  $17.95) or get the stamps AND the thin cuts (Z4008 $26.95).  I love the thin cuts because you can cut them fast and perfect!!  Love that!  I also added our snowflake thin cuts...unfortunately they are sold out!  YIKES!  These stamps are only available until December 31st, so make sure you get them if you want them.

The second layout is using our Perfectly Pine Stamp set (A1191 $6.95).  I am so in love with this stamp set too!  I will be sad at the end of the year when they are gone.






Stop by my website to get yours!  gottastamp.closetomyheart.com


No comments:

Post a Comment