Friday, December 9, 2016

Christmas Treats

I love making little treats for when I go to see friends..or if you want to decorate your table with something easy.  Here are two gifts.  The first one was inspired by my sweet friend Michelle Snyder.  I found some "extra" bags in my stash...remember try to find stuff you already have!  And I filled it with Hershey kisses (again I had some in my stash that I got for the 2nd project here)  You can fill your bag with anything.  Then I stamped the ho ho ho tag from Perfect Presents.  I just stamped it in cocoa ink on a piece of kraft cardstock that has the little white dots on it (from Rusty Home Fundamental paper pack). Tied it with some twine I had...and tada, cute little gift.




Then, I saw a variation on pinterest...simply take those Hershey kisses and cut a Christmas tree (or whatever you want), glue it to a toothpick...I used liquid glass for my adhesive.  Then I stuck the toothpick in the kiss and done.  I will have these out as a little table decoration.  How cut and easy are those!  Next year I will make them again and I am sure I will have a little grand daughter going down the table eating them all up!  LOL



Get your crafting supplies out and make your goodie bags and table decorations now...before things get too crazy!  lol


And remember, you can get all these supplies at my website. www.gottastamp.closetomyheart.com


No comments:

Post a Comment