Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you have a VERY blessed Thanksgiving this year!  I am so excited that this is Sophia's first Thanksgiving.  And in honor of that, I created this adorable Thanksgiving layout.  I used Close to my Heart's Swan Lake paper pack.  Another paper pack that I love.  The name doesn't tell you how FALL this kit is!

The other thing I did with this layout is use one of our 6" x 12" flip flap.  You can see it in the second pictures.  This adheres to the outside of the page protector and it allows me to put an additional 4 pictures on it without having to make additional pages!  I LOVE Flip Flaps!  Saves me a lot of time!!

Have a Happy Thanksgiving and make sure you take pictures and more importantly, you preserve those memories!


No comments:

Post a Comment