Friday, November 18, 2016

Get get enough of FALL

Here is another great fall layout that I created using Close to my Heart's Swan Lake paper pack. If you came to my crop, you made this layout!  Check out those ADORABLE critters!  They are from our Woodland Critters stamp set!!  So stinkin cute!!  I also used our LOVE thin cut on this layout.  

If you have not used any of our new thin cuts, then you need to get some!  These are quick and easy to make and the best part...besides they are so cool, you use SCRAP paper to cut them.  I have been using so much of my scraps...it's GREAT!  

                        

Check out both our Holiday Expressions catalog and our Annual Inspirations Catalog to find not only the paper pack and stamps, but our thin cuts too!  Check them out on my blogs...gottastamp@closetomyheart.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment