Thursday, May 19, 2016

May Close to my Heart Special

By now you have heard about Close to my Heart's May special.  Today I went to the store and found this ADORABLE watermelon head band (it is above the layout is the picture below) for my grand daughter.  And of course, I will need a layout of her wearing this headband...so I grabbed a paper pack...I found the May Special Happy Times Paper Pack to work perfectly.


I grabbed my One in a Melon Stamp set (C1650 $13.95) and created this cute layout!  Now I have to give her the headband and start taking pictures!!  

I love this stamp set!  AND, I didn't realize how versatile this paper pack is.  If you want to get your Free Happy Times paper pack, you need to do it before the end of the month!  

Simply go to my website and place your order of $60 or more and get this paper pack FREE OR, you can purchase it for $14.95.

No comments:

Post a Comment