Monday, May 30, 2016

June Monthly Group Layouts

It's summer time and that means LOTS of brightly colored pictures!  Close to my Heart has a GREAT paper pack to preserve those memories.  

In June my monthly groups will be creating these 3 two page layouts.  If you would like to attend, check out the June dates here on my blog under the Upcoming Events Page.




Want to make these layouts on your own?  You can...simply purchase the paper pack (G1109...$26.95, this gives you the supplies that you need to make these pages) and you will find the cutting diagrams on my website (gottastamp.ctmh.com then click products>workshops>calypso)  You can print the directions to cut them yourself.  Now, I did change things up a bit, but you can add to if from there.  
Join us this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment