Friday, March 18, 2016

Regatta Paper Pack

My husband and I just got back from a trip to the Eastern Caribbean compliments of Close to my Heart.  Yep, you read that correctly.  Close to my Heart has an incentive trip each year and this one was my 14th trip I earned!  I work for free trips!  LOL

I used our Regatta paper pack for my cruise pictures.  Stay tuned for more coming up.  But right now this is the first one that I have finished with pictures.  I should be getting the rest of my pictures today...so more to come. 



If you have pictures of water, beach, pool, cruise etc...you will LOVE this paper pack!!  We will be making 3 two page layouts in April.  So check out the "upcoming events" tab on my blog for dates.  Then contact me and let me know what date will work for you!  Don't miss out!  This is a GREAT paper pack.  Oh and do you just LOVE that crab?  He is from our Beach Days (D1684) stamp set (and if you order it in March you can buy 2 and get 1 free).  This stamp set has Cricut images from Close to my Heart's Artistry Cartridge!  Makes using them on your layouts SO EASY!

If you would like a job where you too can earn free trips and extra money, contact me!  I will be happy to talk to you about how you can earn a free trip too!

No comments:

Post a Comment