Friday, December 11, 2015

Rudolph Treat Cups

Aren't these the Cutest!!  My Rudolph treat cups that I made for my team Christmas Party.  I used the Close to my Heart My Creations Pint Sized Containers (Z3137 $5.95 for 3).  They come white...I painted them brown using our Watercolor Paints (Z3132 $11.95).  
OH, and the Pint Sized Containers are on sale for 25% off in the month of December (or while supplies last)


Then I cut the antlers from the Close to my Heart Artistry Cartridge (page 45)  I used 6" of cardstock and just put it in the area where the antlers would cut (because it was the whole deer head) and cut it fit to page.  Then once it cut the antlers, I stopped the Cricut.  I just wanted the antlers.  I cut the hat from the same cartridge page 49.  I used 4" of cardstock again because it was for the whole snowman...I just wanted his hat.  I cut it "fit to page" again and once the hat was cut, I stopped the Cricut.  

Then his eyes were just a 1" oval.  And a black circle.  I got hot glued a sparkle ball and done!


I filled them with Peppermint candies.  So a little bit of time, some Cricut cuts, left over paper makes  a great gift.  


No comments:

Post a Comment