Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Cute Boxes

Do you love cute boxes to give to your friends, neighbors, coworkers or your kids teachers?  In the next couple days I will post some adorable boxes you can create.  And here is today's cute boxes.



Santa Box

Base - Close to my Heart’s Artiste - pg 53 4 1/2” - box
Tape bakers twine to the inside if you want a “handle”
Beard - 1 1/2 x 3 1/2 white and run it through the cuddlebug using our templates.  Adhere to the box and cut off the sides.
Face 1 1/2 x 2 - Champagne cs 
Sponge dauber the cheeks
Mustache - 3/4” white pg 67 Artiste
Nose - regular hole punch - sponge edges w cranberry or 1/2” circle
Hat Brim - Artiste pg 62 3/4”
Holly - AP cartridge pg 46 1”
Ball at end of hat - I used 3/4” AP pg 41
1 1/2 circle punch w white for the “ho ho ho” stamp is from Perfect fit holiday.

I would attach all things and THEN adhere box.  But DO NOT tape the bottom, this will let you put stuff in box.

**stamp the back using B1475 Handmade and put your name so they know you made it.
**Use our Close to my Heart's Shin Han markers to color the bells!  =)


Elf Box

Base - Close to my Heart’s Artiste - pg 53 4 1/2” - box
Collar - 2” scallop punch cut in 1/2
Hat Brim - pg 62 1” then run through Cuddlebug
Face - Champagne cs pg 66 2”.  Use daubers fro cheeks (Cranberry ink)
Nose -  pg 48 1/2” circle - sponge edges 
Draw mouth
Hair - hand cut (like un upside down mountain)
Put a button for the shirt and a bell on the hat.

Very cute and VERY fun!  Give them a try!  
Contact me if you would like to purchase any Close to my Heart supplies or go to my website.



No comments:

Post a Comment