Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Zoo pictures using Zoe Paper

Have you ever fed a giraffe? I did on our recent trip to Colorado. It was so fun. And I made sure I documented it! LOL Here are some of my favorite pictures AND a finished layout using our Zoe Paper pack. Love this paper pack because it is so versatile. 


Check out more pictures on my facebook page www.facebook.com/gottastampwithshari

It was such a fun trip and now I have my memories preserved forever! It helped that we have the best friends ever!! Love you guys! What are you doing with your memories? 
Don't let the "things" get in the way of making sure your memories are preserved! I have monthly groups that make 4 pages each month along with crops! Contact me and I will help you get them preserved! And check out my upcoming events tab to see when I have crops, groups and workshops.

No comments:

Post a Comment