Friday, September 25, 2015

Nebraska Stamp!

Show your state PRIDE! Close to my Heart now has state stamps! I am so excited about these!! I started to buy them by the state I have visited...but then I thought, how about showing our state pride. 
If you live here in Nebraska, you know that the Saturdays in the fall are filled up with Nebraska Football Games. Here I created a layout using the state stamp on my son & daughter in law's football layout. I also cut the football from our Cricut Artbooking Cartridge. TOO FUN! 






It is also customary for me to make a little goodie bag for any out of town guest that drop in. So I used the Nebraska stamp on the goodies!!  I thought these would be good for just stamping on my layouts when I went on vacation and in my travel journal, but I am finding so many more ideas to use these for!
Get your state stamp now! Or, like me, I am going to collect all 50! These cute stamps are only $2.95! What a deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment