Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Zoe

I am so excited to give you a sneak peak at our NEW Zoe paper pack!!!   I am so excited to show you one of the pager packs from our NEW catalog!!!  This is a GREAT paper pack!  So much to do with it.
I have some GREAT plans for this paper pack.  I will be putting some pictures on these layouts using my trip to Colorado...our trip to FEED THE GIRAFFES at the zoo!  So fun!


Aren't these papers SO CUTE!!  My head is racing with ideas on what pictures I can put on these pages.


Want to see more?  Come to my New Catalog Kickoff (Open House) on Sunday, August 30th from 1:00 - 5:00!!  I will also have available a page that you can make free of charge!!  Just RSVP to me that you want to make a 12 x 12 layout using this paper pack.  AND, if you want the matching page, it will be $4.  But let me know so I can reserve your layout for you!  

Can't wait to show you more!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment