Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Close to my Heart Consultants Wanted!

Have you ever thought about becoming a Close to my Heart consultant?  It's a great way to support your scrapbooking/stamping hobby, make some extra money and get involved with a GREAT group of fellow paper crafters!!

It's a great time to join in the fun!  For just $129, you will get your new consultant kit (in this cute box!) and all the supplies you need to start your own business.  Oh and did I mention you get NEW products!!!  Along with our NEW catalogs!!!

See that box on her lap?  The medium organizer?  Yep...that is part of the kit!!  And see all that cool product in that organizer?  Yep...ALL that come in there too.  It is a $445 value for just $129 and you will get your business started!





AND, join my team today and I will get you on our team facebook page where we share LOTS of ideas.  You will be trained by me and Close to my Heart.  There is a lot of resources available for you. AND I also hold monthly meetings and swaps!  So get started now.  Simply go to my website and sign up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment