Friday, July 17, 2015

Make Your Own Paper!

Have you ever needed a certain paper for your layouts and you just don't have it?  Think about MAKING your own paper...then it is JUST what you need, the colors you need and you don't have to buy too much "extras"!  I like to use what I have.


This is the PERFECT example.  I made this layout for my downlines.  We have our convention at Disneyland and we are doing the UP theme.  From Disney Pixar's UP.  So I knew I wanted to have balloons all over it and I knew I wanted it to be Mickey ish...so I took our Artiste Cricut Cartridge, cut out the balloons, used the coordinating balloon stamp and TADA!  I also added some little black circle for Mickey's ears.  How cute is that!!!  

Oh and the colors...our team colors are lagoon and pear (blue and green) so I was able to combine all these things together for a great custom layout...but I used everything that I had!!  I didn't have to run out and get Disney themed paper!  How fun is that!

No comments:

Post a Comment