Tuesday, July 7, 2015

July Stamp of the Month and Jackson Paper Pack

It's July and it's time for the July Stamp of the month!  YEA!  Here is a layout I created using the July stamp of the month.  (see the Life is wonderful and arrows) I used our Jackson paper pack and some pictures from a recent trip to South Dakota.

Below is a close up of the Life is Wonderful (stamp of the month).  


Here you will see my clouds.  LOVE THEM!  I used the Close to my Heart Artbooking Cricut Cartridge to cut out the clouds.  Then I sponged the clouds with Slate stamp pad (grey) because it was raining all day, but we didn't care! We put on our raincoats and off we went!  

AND, I had to add some raindrops to my clouds!  LOL  These are from our Junebug Puffies.  So fun. So if you have pictures outdoors in the rain, make sure you add clouds and rain drops to your layout!!



Remember to "like" my business facebook page....www.facebook.com/gottastampwithshari
for more tips, techniques and ideas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment