Tuesday, May 5, 2015

You Are Top Notch!

Have you seen a card or layout and then had to make it RIGHT away for yourself?  This is EXACTLY what happened when I saw this card on Close to my Hearts facebook page!  I LOVE IT!  So I knew I had to stamp lift it!
I thought these cards would be perfect for my team or anyone that you wanted to tell how "top notch" they are!  It could be a great card for a teacher, friend, co worker etc.  And they took little time and scraps!

The Lagoon cardstock is 4 x 8 (folded) the pattern paper is from our Blossom kit (one of the coolest kits we have right now) and the stamp set is The Authentic Life (D1644 $17.95).  I popped out the "top notch" part and added some Oceanside Sequins.  Cute, fast and using scraps!  Does it get better then that?  LOL
Start creating your cards today!

No comments:

Post a Comment