Friday, May 22, 2015

Create Your Cards!

It's true...you can make your own cards with your scrapbooking stash!  And it is expected that I make ALL my cards!  LOL  It really is cheaper to use the supplies that you have!  

Here is the card I made for my mom for mothers day.  I used our Blossom paper pack and the Close to my Heart stamp set called Wavy Blooms (D1651 $17.95).  I then used our Shin Han markers to color the flower.  So fun.  I then cut the flower out and popped it up.  


If you would like any of these supplies, you can find them on my website.  Or you can call or email me and I can get them ordered for you.
If you have the supplies already...stop what you are doing and create!  LOL  
I highly recommend creating several of the same cards.  Then you have some ready to go when you need them and don't have time to start from scratch.  

Making your own card using your scrapbooking supplies will save you money!  So take the time to create! 

No comments:

Post a Comment