Monday, December 29, 2014

Organize it!

January is usually the month to get organized! And I want to tell you about our NEW organizing system!!  This is our NEW Rolling Tote!  It is amazing!  It fits all of our hard case organizing totes.  And the thing I LOVE about it is that you can put whatever size organizers in it!   YEA!!

This case is padded and has 2 side panels to fit your trimmer, catalog and all your scrapbooking supplies.  The front also have a zipper panel.  See the picture all the way at the bottom.  It has wheels and a pull out handle for easy hauling!!  This has definitely been made BY A SCRAPBOOKER!!  It unzips all the way down for easy access.

If you would like to get yours, you can either call or email me or order it online from my website.  see also have a matching shoulder tote too!   It is time to get organized with Close to my Heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment