Friday, December 5, 2014

Make Your Own tags

It's that time of the year when we need to start wrapping our presents and why not make your own tags?  
I was doing that last week and couldn't find my store bought tags...you know the semi cute ones that are self adhesive.  So I thought...oh darn!  I need to run to the store.  BUT, then it came to me...just make some!!  
I was going to cute some out with the Cricut cartridge, but decided I wanted these.  So I stamped the rectangle in Cranberry all over a sheet of white cardstock.  Then I took this cute santa (D1494 Christmas Cheer) There is also a cute elf, trees, present, snowflakes and a tag (that I didn't use)  lol.  Love this set.

I took a post it note and covered the bottom of the tag and stamped it. 

Here they are all stamped

I grabbed our markers and off I went...coloring!  Now this whole process took about 30 - 45 minutes, however, I cut them all out when I was on hold and talking to people on the phone...YEA!  

And here is the finished tag.  I attached them to the packages with red washi tape!  So fun and SO CUTE!
So remember, get your scrapbooking & stamping supplies out and make your own!  

No comments:

Post a Comment