Tuesday, July 29, 2014

NEW CLOSE TO MY HEART CATALOG IS HERE!

The New Annual Inspirations Close to my Heart catalog is HERE!  And more importantly it is AMAZING!!  


 If you would like your copy of this, contact me!  They are $3.50 or free if you are a group member (yes you can join a group now and get it free) or you can host a card making or scrapbook party and get one free!  Either way, you will want to get your hands on this!  I have been a consultant for 16 years now and this is my FAVORITE one ever!!  

If you want a fresh look for stamping, scrapbooking & paper crafting, you MUST get your hands on this catalog!  Want to see it online?  It will be posted on my website on August 1st!  Check it out!

And, if you want to order anything out of this catalog (can't until August 1st) I will either order it for you OR you can always order (24/7) from my website and it will ship directly to you!  So don't delay, get your copy or view it online starting August 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment