Friday, May 16, 2014

Camping Cards

Do you love the outdoors?  I do!  And I have fallen in love with this stamp set!  AND, I LOVE the paper pack too!  The paper pack is Close to my Heart's paper pack called Timberline.  LOVE IT!  It is my Favorite!!!

 For the card above, I used a stamp set called Camper Crazy (C1578 $13.95) LOVE IT!  I am going to use it with my (some day future) RV.  LOL  Glad I have the stamp set now!  

On these cards, I also used the Timberline Assortment (Z3005 $5.95) they are the little wooden pieces you see on the first card.  I also used Bakers Twine - Neutral Metallic Assortment (Z1921 $5.95)


And this card I really like.  I sent it to my father in law who is very special to us.  I also used the Aqua Dots (Z1853 $3.95) on this one and our Keyboard Kraft Alphabet stickers (Z1825 $5.95)  along with our Marquee Alphabet stamp set (E1029 $29.95)

If you love this paper pack, then you also might want to come to one of my monthly groups this month where we will make 4 layouts using it.  See dates on the upcoming events tab of this blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment