Tuesday, March 18, 2014

New My Creations Pennant Frame

I fell in love with these Pennant Frames as soon as I saw them in our New catalog!  They are white cardboard and dimensional!  You can decorate them how every you like.  I made this one using our Timberline Paper Pack (my favorite).  I also used our Marquee Alphabet...love it!!  


And here is another one I made using our Lollydoodle paper pack.  How fun is that!  
So get your frames and start creating.  Oh, I almost forgot to tell you...you can either trace it and cut it out, or do the easy way and just use your Close to my Heart Arbooking Cricut Cartridge.  It is on page 76.  Use the real dial size set at 9 1/2.  And the fun thing about these is they are only $8.95 so you can make more then just one.  


No comments:

Post a Comment