Tuesday, March 4, 2014

March Monthly Group Layouts

Easter is coming and I am getting you ready!  Whether you have past Easter pictures of want to get a head start on this years pictures, you will want to make sure you come to my March Groups!  We will be using our Balloon Ride paper pack.  You don't have to be a member to attend.  BUT, I do have room if you want to join a group!  Check out the "upcoming events" tab here on my blog for dates.  Then email me and let me know which one you want to attend!

Here is our first page...look at the cute bunny!!  LOL  You will even make him!  This layout is made using our How To Book - Make it From My Heart #2 pattern 3.  I also used our NEW Marquee Alphabet.  LOVE THAT ALPHABET!  lol

Here's the other layout we will be making.  I used our Make it From My Heart #1, pattern 9 How To Book.

Check out my upcoming dates section to find out what day works for you!  Hope to hear from you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment