Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day!  I made this cute card the other day using our Dotted Love (M1026 $2.95) stamp.  It was fast and easy!  Sometimes you just need to make a quick card and this is the one!
The chevron down the side is using our ruby chevron washi tape (Z1933 $4.95).  What I love about this is I used it on my Christmas layouts and now I am using it on a Valentines card.   Love the versatility! 
We have a BUNCH of our M size stamp.  And the best part they are only $2.95!  You can see them on page 113 of our Autumn/Winter Catalog and different ones on page 119 of our Spring/Summer catalog.  You can view these on my website.  Oh and we also have these in monogram stamps.  They are on page 114 of our Spring/Summer 2013 catalog.  These catalogs are all on my website.  
Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment