Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Fox Stamp Set

The stamp of the month for February is this cute stamp set featuring the popular fox!  I didn't have any pattern paper that worked with it...so I made my own!  Remember, if you have stamps, you can create your own!
Here you see the chevron pattern in black and white.  I just got some white cardstock and stamped our Chevron in black (from In the Background stamp set (D1540) page 98 of our Spring Summer Catalog) and I had some cute paper!

Here I stamped the plus sign background stamp from our All the Details stamp set (D1555) on white cardstock (yes white) then I sponged it with Sunset.  Gives a different look from stamping right on the Sunset cardstock

Here I popped their heads up to give them some dimension.

And lastly here is a card.  I did the same things as the layout, but on here I also stamped on Sunset cardstock with the plus sign stamp set in Sunset ink.  You can see the difference between that piece and the one I sponged in Sunset.
If you would like this adorable stamp set, you need to get it in the month of February.  Once March arrives, it's too late!  So get it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment