Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Christmas My Creations Star

Are you ready for Christmas?  EEK!  LOL  I know I know...it is only September...well the end of September.  But it is time to start creating for Christmas so you are not so rushed and crazy as time gets closer.
I made this My Creations Star (Z1803 $9.95) it is a preassembled chipboard 3 D star with a hole in the back for hanging!  PERFECT!  It is 12 inches tall.  
Anyone that purchase one of these stars will get a cutting pattern too.  This makes it so easy to cut the paper of your choice and get it done!  

The poinsettia in the middle is made with 2 flowers from the Artiste cartridge with a rhinestone brad in the middle!  Fast, Easy and PRETTY!
You can make these stars ANY theme.  Watch for more samples coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment