Friday, March 25, 2011

GIve to Japan

I don't know about you, but my heart just aches for all those people who have been affected by the earthquake and tsunami in Japan. I feel hopeless...until now. Our owner and founder Jeanette Lynton has created this stamp set to help!
Our A size stamp sets (which is what this is) are normally $7.95, but you can get this stamp set for JUST $5 and 100% of the proceeds go to the relief efforts in Japan.
Starting NOW until the end of April, you can get this awesome stamp set and help those in Japan. AND, here's the cool thing, you can purchase as many as you like. These will make great gifts while helping others!

If you would like one (or more) of these stamp set, please email me or go to my website and order online.

I don't know about you, but I have been looking for a way to help. I have been watching for a local business to have something where I can put money in it. But I am very excited that our own company Close to my Heart is helping! And now so can I. This is a GREAT way to help those affected by this horrible tragedy. This special is ONLY available until the end of April.

No comments:

Post a Comment