Friday, March 18, 2011

Caribbean Cruise

We just got back from another AMAZING cruise that I earned through my Close to my Heart business! This time it was to the Eastern Caribbean (we have been on this one before, but it still was fun).

Here is a picture of my front page for my album. I just finished it yesterday and had to post it! It is using our Mayberry kit. The layout is from our Magic How to Book..."Now You See it" layout.

I just love these colors. I didn't think they would work for a Caribbean Cruise but when Close to my Heart sent us our goodie pack with this kit and our special set of stamps...I knew it would work.

Oh, and just in case you missed it...check out our clothes! It's almost like I planned it! LOL That is my son Cody & his girlfriend Brooke, they were lucky enough to have joined us on the cruise.

So, if you have been on (or will be on) a Caribbean Cruise in the near future...remember our Mayberry kit to scrapbook all your layouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment