Tuesday, December 24, 2019

January Monthly Group Layouts

In January my groups will be creating these layouts using Close to my Heart's Cedar & Pine paper pack.    I just love this paper pack.  Makes me want to drive and get a Christmas tree, put it on top of my car and drive in the snow.  LOL  These pages are going to be perfect with the photo shoot my son and his family did for their Christmas pictures.  I can't wait to get those pictures...as you can see I am ready!  Do you want to make these pages also?
Check out my blog sharifroemming.blogspot.com under the upcoming events tab to see what days in January my groups will be making these.  Email me if you would like to attend one of them.

You can also go to my website and order the paper pack and supplies too.  gottastamp.closetomyheart.com.




1 comment:

  1. As stated by Stanford Medical, It's really the SINGLE reason women in this country get to live 10 years longer and weigh 42 lbs lighter than we do.

    (And realistically, it really has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret exercise and really, EVERYTHING to do with "how" they eat.)

    P.S, What I said is "HOW", not "what"...

    Tap this link to reveal if this short test can help you decipher your true weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete