Thursday, March 22, 2018

Get Your Albums Ready

So many times the hardest part of getting our scrapbooking done is getting the pages in the actual album.  So I wanted to share with you what I do at the beginning of each year.

On January 1st, I take a picture of my husband and myself...and the last 2 years our grand daughter has been with us, so she is in the picture too, and that is the pictures that goes on the first page of my album.

By doing this, it gets my album for the year all ready for all those pictures.  The picture below is the page I made (and if you came to my open house you made it too...I do have a couple  2017 pages left for sale, but the 2018 are gone...but you can create your own)  If you would like to purchase a 2017 first page, email me and I will save it for you.  It is $4.


I find by creating this page ahead of time, gets me motivated to get that years album ready and then I will have it when I have pages ready.  I use Close to my Heart post bound albums...we also sell D ring binders too.  I put about 30 page protectors in it so all I have to do is slide the finished pages in.  The other thing I love are these label holders.  They are 2 for $4.95 and they clip to the spine of your albums.  This allows you to know what album you are looking for.  I stamp the year on it and I am ready to go.

It makes it so easy to find albums and not have to pull them off the shelf and find that it is the wrong album.  So having these on your albums is great.  The label holder clips to the spine.  It clips tight enough not to come off but not too hard that it dents the albums.

I know it is March, but it isn't too late to start this.  You can do it.  Get out your supplies, make yourself a 2018 page...find a picture for it (you know you have a bunch), get your album and label holders, put some page protectors in the album and you are ready to go.  Don't put it off!  Take the challenge!

If you need an album, page protectors or these great label holders, check out my website to get those supplies ordered!

No comments:

Post a Comment