Friday, June 2, 2017

Love this BEAR!

I have to say, I just LOVE this bear from our Jack Cardmaking stamp and thin cut set (z3333 $26.95)

So what I did was take the extra paper leftover from the Jack workshop pack and make these cards.  Now, you can get the workshop guide that shows you how to cut and make these.
You can get this from my website
http://cdn.closetomyheart.com/global/inventory/product-guide/g1129-product-guide-us.pdf
Now what I did was make the cards the way they made them...then I put my twist on them.

So the first card you see on the left, in the set of two, is the one Close to my Heart had and mine is on the right.  So you can do it the way the instructions tell you, or you can put your own twist on them.

But anyway you do it, you need those CUTE BEAR stamps!!!  LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment