Friday, April 10, 2015

Close to my Heart Cricut Artfully Sent Cartridge

I love this new cartridge!  Here are a few cards I made with Close to my Heart's Artfully Sent Cartridge.

This is the Q key.  

Love this owl!!  

Here is a close up of the sentiment.  I sponged the green and blue on the Colonial White piece on the back.  I also colored the sequins with our New Shin Han Markers.  How fun is that!


Here is another fun card.  I colored the leaves with our markers and again I colored the sequins with the markers.


I then stamped Happy Spring on the banner

I do love owls!  Here is another card.  The "hello there" is using our new washi tape!  LOVE IT!

Here is a swing card


Yes, you can make all these cards (plus more that I didn't make) using this cartridge!  If you don't have it yet, you need it!  You can go to my website to order it or you can email me and I will get it ordered for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment