Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Celebrate the 4th!

It's time to start thinking about where you will go to celebrate the 4th of July...and Close to my Heart has a GREAT stamp set that is ONLY available in the month of June!  So make sure you check out the home page of my blog for all the stamps in this set, but here is a layout and a couple cards that I made using it.
First is a great layout!  Love it!  I used our Skylark paper pack...this is a paper pack that you would NOT think to use for 4th of July...but it totally works!  

And here are a couple cards made with this stamp set.  I LOVE the "party" stamp.  You can not only use it for the 4th of July, but you can use it for any kind of parties!  So many of the stamps work that way.

Remember, this stamp set is ONLY available in JUNE!  It is $17.95 OR, if you purchase $50 in products, you get it for just $5!  So make sure you get it soon!  You don't want to miss out on this amazing stamp set!

No comments:

Post a Comment