Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Join Close to My Heart In APRIL!

Have you ever thought about becoming a Close to my Heart consultant?  APRIL IS THE month to become one!  If you sign up in April, you will not only get approximately $325 in products for $99,



 you will also get the opportunity to get that $99 refunded (based on your sales...talk to me more about this)

AND...YOU WILL ALSO GET ONE OF OUR CRICUT CARTRIDGES FREE! This is a $99 value!!  You can pick from....


Art Philosophy Cartridge

Artbooking Cartridge

of the Artiste Cartridge
But you need to sign up in the month of April. Simply go to my website and click on the What we do tab>be a consultant.  And you are on your way to not only earning discounted product, but also earning free products, possibly earning your $99 fee back (just reach your 90 goal), and in your box will be the Cricut Cartridge of your choice!  So get signed up now!
Have questions?  Call or email me and I will be happy to talk to you about the opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment