Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Cute Stamps and Help Kids Get New Smiles!

I just LOVE this new stamp set that Close to my Heart came out with to help Operation Smile give new smiles to kids with Cleft Lip & Palate.  For just $240 Operation Smile can do the surgery on these kids and give them a new life!  

At first I just thought it was a cosmetic thing, but learned if you have these issues, you can suck and eat.  So feeding a baby is very difficult.  

And Close to my Heart has this stamp set Happy Everything (D1653 $17.95) and when you purchase this stamp set, Close to my Heart will donate $3 to Operation Smile!   This stamp set is only available until August 31, 2015.  So make sure you get yours and help a child.


I used our new Blossom paper pack too!








To order this stamp set and other scrapbooking and stamping supplies, go to my website.






No comments:

Post a Comment