Friday, August 2, 2013

August Group Layouts

I just LOVE that Close to my Heart has kits that are so versatile!  Here is our For Always paper pack.  It was designed for weddings, but look what I did with them!
This one is a LOVE layout.  You can use it for your kids, spouse or anything that you love.  Even weddings...


Above is the embellishments on the layout.  It is our black & gray assortment buttons.  The heart is from our Trinkets wooden shapes.  Can you tell I love those...they are all over my blog!  LOL  Then I added a few clear sparkles to the heart.  

Then here is my favorite.  Our annual convention was held at DisneyWorld, so I thought I would create this layout as Mickey Mouse!!  Then look at the buttons on the right side.  I put 3 of them together to make Mickey's head!  How fun!  
Not going (or not been) to Disney.  You might have had a birthday themed party that you can use this layout for OR, just change the circles on the left side to a rectangle and use it just for a picture.  

I also used our dimensional elements for the "Mickey".  What a fun layout!  Want to make these?  Come to any of my August groups...see the "upcoming events" tab here to see what days I have groups and then send me an email to let me know you are coming!  Hope to see you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment