Friday, September 14, 2012

Cricut Flowers

 I am just LOVING our new Cricut Artiste cartridge.  I don't know if there is a day that goes by that I am not using it!  What did I do before we had this?  LOL

Here is a flower that my downline Joyce Hernandez taught us at a retreat we had a couple weeks ago.  We cut the flower from the Artiste cartridge on page 63 and the leaf from page 32.  We filled our Treat Cups (Z1778 10 for $3.95) with candy and we made a secret hole in the back where you just slide the leaves over and it reveals the hole to get your candy out!  How fun is that!


I still need to make a bouquet of these...so stay tuned...once I get that done I will post it too.

Now I just need to rearrange my office so my Cricut machine is right next to me!  LOL  Right now it is in my closet and I get up and down a lot.

If you would like to purchase your Cricut Artiste cartridge, contact me soon!  You will be so glad you did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment